5. Qing Kai Ling injection applications: Qing Kai Ling injection 40 ~ 60ml, add in 5% glucose or physiological saline 250 ~ 500ml for intravenous drip, 1 or 2 times a day, four weeks treatment as one course. Qing Kai Ling injection is a variable agent of An Gong Niu Huang Wan, it has a function of clearing heat and relieving toxicity, transforming phlegm and unblocking collaterals, reviving spirit and opening orifices. Clinical observation found that Qing Kai Ling injection improved the blood viscosity.
6. Constipation: Chinese medicine believes that constipation not only causes poor appetite, and more importantly, can lead to heat-toxin upside and obsess brain then aggravate the illness. There is a commonly use clinical decoction call San Hua Tang plus San Huang Xie Xin decoction, it achieves cleaning bowel, draining heat and reviving spirit purposes.
7. The application of invigorate blood herbs: cerebral infarction is from cerebral blood stasis, so invigorate blood can be applied to the whole process of the treatment, but invigorate blood and remove stasis treatment in the acute stage must be based on the use of dehydrating agent, and it has to be cool blood and invigorate blood.
8. Lung infection: antibiotic treatment has obvious advantage for lung infection, coordinate with the Traditional Chinese medicine such as fresh Zhu Li, Tian Zhu Huang, Dan Nan Xing etc.
9. Bu Yang Huan Wu Decoction application: tonify qi and yang herbs are contraindicated during acute stage of cerebral infarction. Only 3 weeks to one month later, brain edema decreased, Bu Yang Huan Wu Decoction can be used for qi deficiency and blood stasis cases.
Key words: cerebral infarction, traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment
Writer: Junfeng Dong, RuiXiang Dong
Chinese medicine hospital Yuanqu County, Shanxi Province (043700)
Shanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine